Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seriously delinquent baby update

Had another growth scan today. Baby A, who is to be named Benjamin Logan, is measuring a week ahead; he is weighing in at 1 lb. 7 oz. Tech said he is probably about 14 inches long. He was very active during the u/s, and was very proud to show off his "manhood"...numerous times. L's chest puffed up like a rooster the whole time after that.

Baby B - Nora Jane - is measuring right on track at 23w2d. She weighed about 1 lb. 5 oz. and tech guessed she was probably 13 inches long. So only a 7% size difference! They were 11% last time, so I am really glad to see that they are staying close.

Cervical length was about 3.53 cm. Is that right? Do they measure that in cm? All I know is that they look for the number to be over 2.5, which mine is. Thank God.

Everything looks great! We are moving right along. I will post u/s pics and a belly pic (OMG) later. Sorry to be such a slacker with the posting. I am going to try to pick it back up again.

BTW - they weren't mean to me today. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the names. Glad everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the babies are doing well!

    I'm also glad to hear they weren't rude to you. I can't believe they made you wait so long!

    ReplyDelete